Friday, January 8, 2010

VEXED :'(

~Ohhh~
~Ohhh~
I swear baby you are everything
My all in all
The only girl on this world I would die for
Without you I can’t breathe...
Without you I can’t sleep
Thinking of you all night
But girl you didn’t know
COS
You never spared a thought for me
Always leaving me by the side
Caring for those who don’t give a damn bout you
Can’t you hear the whimpers by the side?
Its the cries from my wounded heart...
BUT
I’d do some things for you that I would do to nobody else
But yet you don’t know
I gave you my heart for Christmas
But all you did was to break it apart
And leave me standing all alone
Wondering....
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG???!!!
COS TO YOU
I was just another pest
And you just couldn’t care less
Always giving me one word replies
Telling me that you are too dam busy
I want to believe that’s the truth baby
But the reality sets in....
That they are all damn lies
Baby can you just pause for one minute
And listen to what my heart has to say
Can’t you see all this time
That my love for you is true
It’s killing me inside...
To know that you can’t be mine
Now...I can’t help but wonder...
What will there be at the end of this all...
I have fought my last battle
I’ve shed all my tears and blood...
But yet...You still ain’t mine
Nothing can express how I feel right now
I just feel so screwed..just so vexed
Having to admit that this love is over
I cry all night...
Wondering what I could not match up to
??? Baby tell me...Cos I am lost...
Stuck at the crossroads of our love....
I’ve come to the end...
I’ve said what I have to say
But yet...I won’t let you see this...
Although I really want to... (Yes..I do)
But I am afraid of how you would react...
I HOPE...I PRAY...
That you will change your mind
After seeing all my emotions written for you in print
HOWEVER
Something is telling me...
You’ll be dam pissed
And its better that I just keep
This dam thing....
All to myself...
And treat it like it never ever exist...
COS
I do not want to lose...
The friendship that we have left...
It means to damn much to me...
It would be better for my heart to crumble
Than to see you walk away forever...
NOW
I will slowly
But not surely
Not definitely
Accept the damn fact that we were never meant to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment